MAIN CONTACT INFORMATION
Phone: (862) 245-2272
Agency ID# 27-3056398
Director M. Baumgartner
FROM OUR DIRECTOR
Not a law enforcement agency
24-Hour Call Center: (862) 245-CCRA | Website purchased by victims of crime
CYBER CRIME RESPONSE AGENCY
The CCRA is the only 501c3 non-profit reporting agency in the United States that is trained to deal with internet crimes and investigations. We are prepared to take on all challenges and that need a quick resolution, without hassle or delay. Our services are provided FREE of charge to individuals and businesses.
Welcome to the CCRA
HOW WE CAME TO BE
WHAT WE DO
- Evidence collection from online predators
- Private investigations for victims of online crime
- School and public safety seminars
- Program security for chat rooms and applications
- Victims advocate program for closed cases
- Online training modules for new volunteers
The mission of the Cyber Crime Response Agency is to lessen the burdens of government by assisting law enforcement with the apprehension of internet criminals as well as provide education to the public about cyber safety and awareness.
Our investigations are provided to the public as well, free of charge. We only ask that a donation is provided, if possible. Our non-profit organization relies on donations for operational purposes.